Heco Celan Revolution seeria riiulikõlar. Sobilk nii stereo kui kodukino põhikõlariks või siis komplektis ka efektikõlariks.
2-way bass reflex shelf speaker
Compact high-end shelf speaker with an audiophile configuration and a distinctive visual appearance. The most striking design elements include the angled top with the embedded metal HECO logo, as well as the rounded side panels and rear tapered housing. All of the frequencies above approx. 2,800 Hz are catered for by the newly developed Fluktus tweeter with its 30 mm PFC dome. The computer-optimized multi-wave front panel ensures a harmonious dispersion over the tweeter´s entire frequency range. The 170 mm bass-midrange driver utilizes the particularly lightweight and reliable HECO kraft paper cone, which is characterized by its outstanding audiophile sound characteristics and high level stability.
● Audiophile compact speaker with outstanding sound characteristics
● Modern design combined with stylish surfaces
● New Fluktus tweeter with 30 mm PFC dome and computer-optimised multi-corrugated front panel for perfect dispersion characteristics
● Woofer-midrange with HECO kraft paper cone and new developed POC dustcap for neutrality and natural tones
● Solid construction using MDF panels and elaborated struttings, rounded side panels and elegantly angled top side
● Stylish surfaces: glossy finish, semi-matt lacquer finish or selected real-wood veneer
● Bass reflex construction with airflow-optimised and screwed reflex tube and aluminium flanges
● Solid aluminium cross beams with height-adjustable massive metal cone spikes
● Exchangeable metal/rubber spike tips for an optimum adaptation to the floor type
● Tweeter level adjustment ‚linear’ / ‚+2dB’
● Elaborated crossover with high-quality exacting tolerance components
● High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectorsVisual and sound revolution of an audiophile legendThe HECO Celan range has been thrilling music lovers and home cinema fans around the world for three generations now. However, rather than rest on their laurels, our design and development team wanted to create a unique, standalone loudspeaker family in the fourth generation as a worthy successor to the legendary Celan GT Series – the Celan Revolution.Like its predecessor, the newly developed top speaker range from HECO also answers to the name Celan. However, the new “Revolution” suffix to the name makes it clear that the latest generation represents a fundamental further development of the predecessor models. The goal was to completely reinvent the Celan! Ultimately, this ambitious objective is reflected in the overall acoustic performance as well as the new design concept. The distinctive enclosure with its elegantly angled top and the dominant base brackets of the two floor-standing speakers lends this new flagship range a true individuality and the claim to a new milestone in HECO’s loudspeaker history.