Heco tippseeria Celan Revolution suurim põrandakõlar. 3 ribaline ehitus, kaks 8 tollist basselementi, üks 170mm kesksageduselement ja 30mm kõrgsageduselement koos lainelise peegeldusplaadiga.
Celan Revolution 9 - 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speaker with double bass configuration
Large state-of-the-art floorstanding speaker with outstanding acoustic properties. Eye-catching features of the largest floorstanding speaker in the series include its angled top and solid aluminum struts, which provide a broad base for a secure footing. Height-adjustable metal spikes ensure the speaker is positioned at a perfect distance from the ground, thereby paving the way for an unadulterated high-end listening experience. The bass and mid-range frequencies are catered for by two 200 mm woofers and a 170 mm midrange driver with tried and tested HECO kraft paper cones, which are renowned for their audiophile sound characteristics and high level stability. The newly developed Fluktus tweeter, which features a computer-optimized multi-wave front panel and 30 mm PFC dome, reproduces its entire frequency spectrum with very natural tones and without any form of exaggeration.
● State-of-the-Art floorstanding speaker with dual bass, optimised for broadband fine-resolution sound
● Modern design combined with stylish surfaces
● Cloth-protection cover with hidden magnetic mounts
● Exchangeable metal/rubber spike tips for an optimum adaptation to the floor type
● Solid aluminium cross beams with height-adjustable massive metal cone spikes
● Solid construction using MDF panels and elaborated struttings, rounded side panels and elegantly angled top side
● 2 x 200mm Woofer with HECO kraft paper cone, large dustcap, long-throw surround and 32 mm high-performance voice coil optimized for the low frequencies
● 170mm Midrange with HECO kraft paper cone, new developed POCdustcap (Phase Optimisation Cap), coated fabric surround and 25 mm voice coil optimized for neutral reproduction
● High Energy tweeter (2nd generation) with 30 mm Polyfiber Compound Dome (PFC Dome), powerful double ferrite magnet system and new aluminium front plate with Fluktus geometry
● High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
● Tweeter level adjustment ‚linear’ / ‚+2dB’
● Elaborated crossover with high-quality exacting tolerance componentsThe HECO Celan range has been thrilling music lovers and home cinema fans around the world for three generations now. However, rather than rest on their laurels, our design and development team wanted to create a unique, standalone loudspeaker family in the fourth generation as a worthy successor to the legendary Celan GT Series – the Celan Revolution.Like its predecessor, the newly developed top speaker range from HECO also answers to the name Celan. However, the new “Revolution” suffix to the name makes it clear that the latest generation represents a fundamental further development of the predecessor models. The goal was to completely reinvent the Celan! Ultimately, this ambitious objective is reflected in the overall acoustic performance as well as the new design concept. The distinctive enclosure with its elegantly angled top and the dominant base brackets of the two floor-standing speakers lends this new flagship range a true individuality and the claim to a new milestone in HECO’s loudspeaker history.
HECO CELAN REVOLUTION - Visual and sound revolution of an audiophile legend